Monday, February 23, 2009

bsod+driving school

my laptop got the bsod today at work, unrecoverable. thank god for incremental backup. I did what work I could, and then left a couple hours early after about 5 minutes of tapping my pencil and staring at my empty docking station. It should be good to go in the morning, but I still have pretty much all day tomorrow to reinstall and reconfigure my environment...ugh. I had driving school today from 5:30-9:00pm. I studied Japanese almost the entire time. My brain is still a little bruised i think :-p. almost 4 hours(i got there early) of fairly focused study, more than i've done at once thus far i think.

check out this link about organizing and decluttering your living space with an inventory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bsod :'(

i've been trying to get Apple to approve a fake bsod application for 3 months - they keep rejecting it with the most obscure reasons, and they fail to answer my inquiries... the application has completely morphed since its conception - and will soon be unrecognizable as a gag...

sucks you had the problem though.

What did you study for 4 hours? words, phrases, grammar, characters?

Unknown said...

life got you busy?