Thursday, July 17, 2008

the grind, and cufflinks

It's been a long two weeks. I'm still not sweating perfect software, which makes me sad. I need to learn more libraries/modules/languages/code generators, plan more, and not start coding until i know what my requirements are. That or adapt a more iterative programming style. Immediate, repetitive results, with enough agility to adapt as requirements change.

I need some shiny things. cufflinks, a shirt to hold them, and a suit and shoes to match. and a hat(but not for the cufflinks) and some rings, and 2 watches. and about 5 colognes. I need to go shopping.

More on my shopping trip later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capitalist tool.

Embrace the rise of the Proletariat.

Anonymous said...

Capitalist tool.

Embrace the Proletarian rise.

spreelanka said...

I'm not a tool of capitalism. I AM capitalism.